What is needed for Marriage License?

Click Here for Marriage License Info.

What are the fees for recording documents?

Click Here for our Recording Fees.

What is needed to probate a will?

Click Here for Will Info.

What is the filing fees for a will, adoption, etc...?

Click Here for Fee Info.

How can I obtain a certified copy of a marriage certificate or a record?

Come in the office directly or mail a written request with Copy of ID, Both parties names, the date of the marriage and proper fees.

Prior to August 2019: $7 per copy set

August 2019 and after: Regular $4.00 and if one party was underage at the time: $5.00 per copy

What is needed for a business License?

Click Here for Business License Info.

How much is it to renew your driver's license?

Click Here for Driver's License Info.

Who do I need to contact about property taxes?

The Revenue Commissioner's phone number is 334.298.6922

How can I get a Motor Vehicle Report?

Click Here to get a Motor Vehicle Report.

What is the phone number for the Tag Office?

The Russell County Tag Office number is 334.298.1520

How can I get information regarding Criminal Court or District Court?

Please contact the Circuit Court Office at 334.298.0516

What is your fax number?

Our fax number is 334.298.7979 and is available Mon. thur Fri. 8:30 am to 4:45 pm

What are your office hours?

We are open Monday thur Friday from 8:30 am till 4:00 pm. We are open during lunch. If you are coming in for a marriage license, our cut off time is 3:45 pm. We are on Eastern Standard time. We do close for 30 minute intervals for cleaning at 11 and at 2.

How can I contact the Revenue Commissioner's Office or pay my property taxes?